Wednesday, September 30, 2015

New Release: The Loooooooong and The Short of It: A Dachshund Coffee Table Book

A couple of weeks ago, I released my latest book, The Long and The Short of It!:  A Dachshund Coffee Table Book.  I was really excited when orders came flooding in for this book.  I had selected photos submitted from Dachshund lovers around the country and compiled a very adorable book.  It is full of photos, Dachshund trivia, health information, doggie recipes, and much more. 

Even more exciting, was the fact that I was invited to Frederick, MD (close to Washington, DC) to be a speaker/author at Dachtoberfest.  How exciting!  My husband I leave on Friday and I can't tell you how thrilled I am.  If you live in the Washington, DC area, come see me on Saturday, October 3rd.  Oh yeah, and it's my birthday!  What a birthday present!

You can order your copy of this adorable book for $15.99.  Options are to order from Amazon or order direct from me for a signed copy.  Email me at debih7606@frontier.com for more information.

 
Pay via PayPal using email debin7606@frontier.com.
 
Thanks everyone!
 
Oh, my next project is going to be a Dachshund Rescue Book from Rescues around the country!

No comments:

Post a Comment