Thursday, March 10, 2016

Pen It! Publications, LLC

ANNOUNCEMENT:

It has always been my dream to help authors get their books published.  I have directed writer's groups, ran workshops and conferences, and now I have started Pen It! Publications, LLC.  I am so pleased to offer authors a 50/50 split on their Traditionally published books.

We also off an assisted Self-Publishing package for authors who want to maintain control of their books and their sales. 

Our beautiful logo was designed by Korey Woods....



I have also begun Buy Me Books Now, which is a place for authors to list their books for sale.  There is no initial set-up fee and authors are charged a 10% handling fee when their books sell, to cover PayPal and other costs.

Check us out!

www.penitpublications.wix.com/penitpublications

www.buymebooksnow.com


No comments:

Post a Comment